Fedora 15 installer needs more than 512MB RAM

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Wed May 25 22:24:17 UTC 2011

> Unfortunately that's not something likely to be seen by potential
> newbies who are thinking of trying out this Fedora thing

I don't think we need to worry about newbies using the net
installation.  They aren't likely to start with that.  Also the % of
users using Fedora with less than 1 GB of RAM isn't that much according
to Smolt stats.  In addition to that,
http://fedoraproject.org/get-fedora also has been updated to document
this.  If you have suggestions on where else to advertise,  feel free to
pitch in.

Rahul