Curious about fedora laptop mailing list

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu May 26 00:59:28 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-05-25 at 14:13 -0400, Camilo Mesias wrote:
> There are still issues, often minor things like suspend / resume not
> working, wireless being less than 100% perfect, power management being
> less than perfect... etc.

Depending on your laptop...  My ASUS laptop seems to work properly,
albeit it's still on Fedora 9.

The hard part being that if your hardware isn't supported, or works
badly, it's next to impossible to change it.  Only a few things are
plug-in modules, and your choice of alternatives may be very small.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.