Mounting cifs

JD jd1008 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 04:29:34 UTC 2011

On 05/25/11 21:09, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 05/25/2011 08:37 PM, JD wrote:
>> I wish I could do that - but the owner is not I :)
> Understood.  Please note that I didn't suggest drilling any holes or
> anything like that.  My sister and I share a house; I'd like to do some
> drilling to shorten cable-runs but the house is in her name and she
> doesn't like the idea.  That's why I suggested running it along the
> wall.  (If you have enough furniture in the right place, you don't even
> need staples.)
The owner is of the opinion that it would not help
the sale price if any of the carpets were lifted off
the nails because it would be evident to the observant
buyer :)

But hate to say we are way off topic.

Geting back to which is: the darned router is
the guilty appliance in shutting comm between
the 3 clients 20-30 minutes after power cycling
it. What a piece of "dodgey" equipment, as our
friends across the big pond would say :)