Mouse won't scroll

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 10:11:21 UTC 2011

Ok... I just upgraded to F15 last night and now my mouse scroll doesn't
work. Any ideas? I've got a "Logitech Cordless Optical Mouse". The buttons
work fine, it's just the scroll doesn't work. :-(

I've gone into Systemsettings and it looks fine there... seems similar to
the problem that used to be fixed by going in and hacking the X86config file.
'Course we don't use that any more, so I don't know how to fix this.

I have already tried CTL+ALT+Backspace thinking it might be something
there... should I reboot entirely???