GNOME 3 and Fedora 15 video card compatibility list

valent.turkovic at valent.turkovic at
Thu May 26 10:29:08 UTC 2011

Hi, is there some wiki page on GNOME or Fedora that list which
graphics cards work without problems on Fedora 15 with GNOME Shell?

I have tried 3 older cards and they all failed, so I would like to
share this info with others so people know which cards to avoid if
they want to use full features of GNOME 3 via GNOME Shell.

follow me - &
linux, anime, spirituality, wireless, scuba, linuxmce smart home, zwave
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic, MSN: valent.turkovic at