Fedora 15 installer needs more than 512MB RAM

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Fri May 27 00:22:41 UTC 2011

On 05/26/2011 04:54 PM, Bill Davidsen wrote:
> Look, someone didn't change the Release Notes which they should have, now they
> have. You had an install fail, nobody died, the Earth's magnetic field didn't
> flip, and if you want to bitch about something the users didn't need or want,
> start with GNOME3!

I know you're frustrated, but don't take it out on me.  I'm not the one
complaining, I haven't (yet) upgraded to F 15 and I've already migrated
from Gnome to XFCE to avoid Gnome 3.  All I did was point out that
projects tend to get less and less responsive to users because they end
up getting controlled by people who are more interested in that control
than in the project itself.