Fedora 15 installer needs more than 512MB RAM

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri May 27 00:32:53 UTC 2011

On 05/27/2011 05:52 AM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> I know you're frustrated, but don't take it out on me.  I'm not the one
> complaining, I haven't (yet) upgraded to F 15 and I've already migrated
> from Gnome to XFCE to avoid Gnome 3.  All I did was point out that
> projects tend to get less and less responsive to users because they end
> up getting controlled by people who are more interested in that control
> than in the project itself.

You made a assumption (or a accusation if you will)  on the entire
project with a diverse base of contributors that it was about control or
convenience of developers and not users and asserting it would only
demotivate people who work hard to help users (unless one believes there
aren't any).  I don't quite see the benefit of this.  A reasonable
discourse would be be start off from a position of good will and either
provide suggestions or help our directly.    It is possible and even
very much likely that mistakes would be routinely made but the approach
towards resolving them is going to look different.

Rahul