Being a good critique (Was:Re: Fedora 15 installer needs more than 512MB RAM)

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Fri May 27 07:49:37 UTC 2011

On 05/26/2011 06:18 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> As a general over-simplification and generalization of a complex
> subject,  it seems appealing however the specific case doesn't support
> your assumptions and manages to insult contributors from two different
> projects in one go.

I didn't intend to offend you, or for that matter anybody else.  I was
just stating what I considered to be a fact of how the world works.
Alas, you seem to have taken it personally for reasons I don't
understand.  For that I apologize.

This will be my last word on the subject unless something forces me to
respond.