Reverting evolution to Fedora 14

Gilboa Davara gilboad at gmail.com
Fri May 27 15:01:34 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I've just upgraded my a couple of my machines to Fedora 15/x86_64 up
from Fedora 14 x86_64.
Sadly enough, due to large number of GNOME3 related issues, I'm
thinking about switching back to Fedora 14.

Here the problem: When I upgraded my netbook and fired up evolution,
it automatically upgraded my evolution DB.
Currently evolution is DOA - as I cannot send any emails without
crashing it [1].
So the question is rather simple: Can I somehow export the mail DB
back to a format that Fedora 14's evolution can read? (Assuming that I
can recover the DB's, among other thing evolution crashes seemed to
have corrupted the DB).

- Gilboa