F15 evolution crashes, FYI. (Was: Reverting evolution to Fedora 15)

Gilboa Davara gilboad at gmail.com
Sat May 28 10:00:37 UTC 2011

> P.S. It still crashing from time to time, I'm still trying to figure
> out what triggers the crash...
>
> - Gilboa

I think found the bugger!
I'm using message filters to force evolution into gmail like behavior.
Both Incoming and outgoing emails are filtered and sent to different
folders. (E.g. incoming and outgoing mails with
users at lists.fedoraproject.org in the recipient list both end-up in
Fedora-Users folder).

As far as I can see, having an outgoing mail filter will automatically
crash evolution. *

- Gilboa
* Among other things, this is a test email. Hopefully evolution won't
prove me wrong by crashing while sending this email :)