Accidentally setting home

suvayu ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Sun May 29 03:29:28 UTC 2011

Hi Patrick,

On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 8:22 PM, Patrick O'Callaghan
<pocallaghan at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Thanks a lot Patrick, I had no idea ls accepted regular expressions!
>
> It doesn't. You need to read up on how the Shell works.

I was under the impression the shell accepts simple globs like '?' for
any single character and '*' for any one or more characters hence I
assumed it is an ls feature. I just read the "pattern matching"
section in 'man bash' and realised I was misinformed. :)

Thanks a lot.

--
Suvayu