Yum update from Fedora 14 -> 15

n2xssvv.g02gfr12930 n2xssvv.g02gfr12930 at ntlworld.com
Mon May 30 19:01:57 UTC 2011

On 30/05/11 19:37, Frank Murphy wrote:
> On 30/05/11 19:35, n2xssvv.g02gfr12930 wrote:
> <snip>
>
>> Based on my experience, even with a minimal Fedora 14 installation, I
>> cannot recommend trying to upgrade Fedora 14 ->  15 via yum.
>>

> what size boot partition do you have on the laptop?

The same 200Mb,(1Tb drive on desktop, 500Gb on laptop ), as I had for
Fedora 14, which worked fine. Please note my current theory is that
SELinux permissions are changed, and the reboot to the Fedora 15 kernel
does not properly update them.

Please see my other posts, I have to congratulate the Fedora team for 8+
years of mostly relatively problem free Linux!

HTH

cpp4ever