Yum update from Fedora 14 -> 15 WARNING! UPDATE

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Mon May 30 19:46:01 UTC 2011

On 05/30/2011 12:28 PM, n2xssvv.g02gfr12930 wrote:
> Easy for you to say when you don't have the problem, and I wish you
> never have a similar problem. Then I'd be interested to see your
> response. In the meant time please see my other posts.

I've had problems with upgrades, installations and updates a few times.
  Each time I did, I started out with the presumption that the trouble
was at my end, and not a system-wide failure of the distro in question.
  Not once was I forced to change that assumption.  And, because I
didn't start out by channeling Chicken Little, I was able to get all the
help I needed in a prompt and timely manor.  HTH, HAND.