F15- IMPORTANT Network Manager

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Tue May 31 10:17:10 UTC 2011

On Sat, 28 May 2011 14:31:44 +0200, AM wrote:

> This morning updates of Network-Manager1.0899.3.git20110526 killed all
> networks, no way to connect any more, I had to downgrade to previous
> versions

Apparently, there are major issues for users. Just look up the update
ticket in bodhi and the bugzilla ticket(s).

Unfortunately, it's one of those updates that has spent no more than 4 hours
in updates-testing before having been marked stable by karma-automatism.
Far from enough time to give more testers a try.

Has it passed all the "Test Cases" listed in the bodhi ticket?
The ticket doesn't give a clue. QA team ought to raise the bar for future
NetworkManager updates IMO.