F15 connection sharing

Pasha R pashar.ml at gmail.com
Tue May 31 11:49:31 UTC 2011

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 10:45 AM, Jan Willies <jan at willies.info> wrote:
> 2011/5/29 Pasha R <pashar.ml at gmail.com>
>>
>> I'm trying to figure out the connection sharing option in F15. I
>> connect to internet using PPPoE, and, till now, I used "old" network
>> configuration (and disabled network manager) to setup a static IP
>> address and PPPoE connection, and then used masquerading to share
>> connection to other computers on the network.
>> In F15 I can't find a way to make such configuration and also can't
>> find  an option in NM to enable connection sharing for DSL connection.
>> Is there anything I'm missing?
>
> http://blogs.fedoraproject.org/wp/mclasen/2011/05/26/share-your-network-with-gnome-3/

Thanks, for the link, but this won't help even when it will be ready.
I don't have wireless connection. I have only one NIC, connected to
local home network, and my DSL modem connected to same network. So, I
want to connect to internet using PPPoE and share this connection.
Unfortunately, NetworkManager never supported such configuration --
you can only have one connection over one NIC. Fortunately,
system-config-network always supported it. But I can't find it in F15
anymore.