Drawer in xfce?

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Tue Nov 1 16:21:01 UTC 2011

On Fri, 28 Oct 2011 23:23:50 +0200, suvayu ali wrote:

> XFCE doesn't use a separate drawer item. Just add a launcher and add
> multiple applications to it. If you have one application on a launcher,
> it behaves as a regular launcher and putting more makes it into a
> drawer.

	OK, I've got that -- both of it, a launcher and something called
a quick launcher. The quick launcher, unlike the plain one, does seem to
let you add things beyond a short canned menu; I haven't yet managed to
launch gnome-terminal (with which I color-code several different
profiles, so that I'm always aware whether I'm root, and whether I'm
actually on some other machine); but I installed it, and I'm guessing
it'll show up as soon as I log out and back in.

	Many thanks for the fine clue!