Forcing HDD spindown

Christopher Svanefalk christopher.svanefalk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 21:34:38 UTC 2011

Correction: laptop-tools 1.60 supports kernel 3.x. You have to pull the
tarball,  but its only a matter of running a shell script to install it
anyway. I am having some issues with my harddrives spinning down too fast
and waking up too easily now, but its being resolved.

You can find the tarball here: http://samwel.tk/laptop_mode/packages/tarball