JDK 7 status and IcedTea

fernando at lozano.eti.br fernando at lozano.eti.br
Fri Nov 4 14:35:37 UTC 2011

Hi there,

Thanks for the quick replies.

And about OpenJDK6 packates included on Fedora, I guess they are also built using IcedTea. But are they certified?

And I guess correctly openjdk6/7 packages in Ubuntu and Debian are also built from IcedTea? Certification is the same for them or each linux distro has to make their own certification?

[]s, Fernando Lozano