gnomebaker [WAS: Re: question(s) on Brasero (maybe bug)]

Paul Allen Newell pnewell at cs.cmu.edu
Sat Nov 5 21:46:17 UTC 2011

> No problem. yum will take care of dependencies when you install it, and
> it should run fine. For example, I'm writing this in Evolution, even
> though I run KDE as my desktop (i.e. the other way round).
>
> poc

Poc:

I would agree but as I've got a repeatable and consistent crash I need
to wait until I get something for a bug report to see if it really is
working. I have this sneaky feeling its my data ... its a quilt-work of
material gathered over almost 15 years.

I am actually hoping it does work since my initial test drive has been
much better than gnomebaker and brasero (and alot better than "brassero")

Once again, thanks for the suggestion,
Paul