[SOLVED:] k3b [WAS: Re: gnomebaker [WAS: Re: question(s) on Brasero (maybe bug)]]

Paul Allen Newell pnewell at cs.cmu.edu
Sun Nov 6 06:00:26 UTC 2011

I have submitted a bug on k3b regarding crashing on "simulate write"
when an actual burn works. Aside from that, it works great (in my
opinion, better than brasero and/or gnomebaker). I'm still playing to
make sure I am 100% certain, but I think I've got another item checked
off on the list of migrating everything from WinXP to F14.

Thanks to everyone who gave advice/suggestions

Paul