Is btrfs ready to be default fs in F17 ?

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 15:36:22 UTC 2011

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 12:23, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:

> why in the world do you or anybody believe
> that this will repair all sort of potentially fs-errors of real life
> like power lost in the wrong moment?

do you live in a war zone? the forest? hurricane zone? or any other place
where the power goes out unexpectedly all the time and/or a strange place
where power supplies blow out out of the blue? (as has been hinted earlier
in this thread)

I don´t know about you but I don´t use to pull the plug from the ac socket
on my desktops (which have an UPS anyway) or remove the battery on my
laptop while working...

sorry, I said I wouldn´t comment further. so I won´t.

FC
--
"The purpose of computing is insight, not numbers."
Richard Hamming - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamming_code