Is btrfs ready to be default fs in F17 ?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Nov 8 12:01:09 UTC 2011

Tim:
>> They get desperate when they want feeding, though (like Simon's cat).  I
>> swear that ours was on the verge of speech, one day.

Joe Zeff:
> Like this?  http://www.gocomics.com/arloandjanis/2011/11/07

Simon's cat is better.

Or do you mean about the cat being on the verge of speech?  It had given
up pacing back and forth around my feet.  It had done the "sore paw"
routine (how do cats get that idea?).  It was standing on its back legs,
begging with its paws.

No, I wasn't deliberately giving my cat a hard time.  I couldn't get the
lid off the tin.  And in the time it took me to, eventually, get the tin
open, the cat had gone from hopeful to desperate.

Though, I think the best moment was seeing my Dad let the cat in one
morning.  The cat had a mouse in its mouth.  It came in a couple of
steps, put the mouse down on the ground, then stepped back, as if to
say, "Here, this is for you."  I'd swear that my Dad was about to jump
up on a chair.

[tim at suspishus ~]$ cat food
cat: food: No such file or directory

--