F16 bridge configuration

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 15:40:22 UTC 2011

On Tue, 08 Nov 2011 16:31:10 +0100
Pavel Lisy wrote:

> Is there any suggestion how to config bridge for libvirtd? I made it
> in /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ before (f14), but it doesn't work
> anymore and NetworkManager says it doesn't support bridge yet.

Making the script worked for me, but you have to enable
the "network" service (and maybe disable NetworkManager, or
at least mark the bridge and ethernet as not being network
manager controlled).

One thing that might be screwing you up is the possible
change in the name of the ethernet device (mine changed
from p4p1 to p6p1).