Request for Recommendations on Linux compatible eReaders

jack wallen jlwallen at monkeypantz.net
Tue Nov 8 16:11:27 UTC 2011

> Greetings,
>
> Would anyone have recommendations on Linux compatible eReaders,
>
> Much thanks,
>
> Max Pyziur

Kindle. I attach my kindle to my linux boxes all the time. They auto mount
and you can copy files to and from. Or you can use Calibre to manage your
collections.

And since I am a writer of fiction selling for the Kindle (and the Nook),
I can recommend some thrilling Zombie books to you. ;-)

Jack

> --

jack wallen, jr <--- lover of entropy

Writer of the I Zombie trilogy, the Fringe Killer series, Shero, and the
upcoming The Book of Jacob Series. www.monkeypantz.net