F16--Something went wrong in Gnome...

antonio montagnani antonio.montagnani at alice.it
Wed Nov 9 00:10:11 UTC 2011

Joe Zeff ha scritto / said the following    il giorno/on 09/11/2011 00:49:
> On 11/08/2011 03:33 PM, antonio montagnani wrote:
>> ....and I cannot login in Gnome...
>> System fully updated and luckily I have KDE installed.
>> Selinux is active
>
> Does the SELinux troubleshooter report any alerts?  If not, it's not the
> issue.
funny but Selinux was the issue.

I rebooted disabling Selinux on the command line and I could use Gnome,
then I restarted and system relabeled all files and I could login in Gnome.
No idea what was going on, but that's it

--
Antonio M
Skype: amontag52

Linux Fedora F15 (Lovelock) on Acer 5720

http://lugsaronno.altervista.org
http://www.campingmonterosa.com
http://www.studiodacolpaloschi.it