prognosticate preupgrade?

Randy Vice fldammy at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 11:56:00 UTC 2011

I'm using this command: yum --releasever=15 --skip-broken distro-sync
I'm getting the following errors, not sure what I need to do to correct it:
Running Transaction Test

Transaction Check Error:  file /usr/share/man/man2/quotactl.2.gz from install of man-pages-3.32-8.fc15.noarch conflicts with file from package quota-1:3.17-18.fc14.x86_64  file /usr/share/dbus-1/services/org.xfce.Xfconf.service conflicts between attempted installs of xfconf-4.8.0-2.fc15.i686 and xfconf-4.8.0-2.fc15.x86_64
Any suggestions on how to correct the above?
Thanks
Randy