Using Crosstool with SCTP

Rick Stevens ricks at nerd.com
Wed Nov 9 17:31:17 UTC 2011

On 11/09/2011 04:05 AM, Vishwas Dubey wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could anyone of you please help me in fixing this issue...??

What issue?  Please don't reply to a digest, quote it, simply change the
subject and add data.  Start a new thread by sending a NEW message to
the list with your information.  Never, EVER reply to a digest.

In digging through the quoted digest (again, do NOT do that), I guess
you're referring to #11.  My guess is that you don't have the required
-devel RPMs installed for the target CPU.  I've never used crosstool.
- Rick Stevens, Systems Engineer, C2 Hosting          ricks at nerd.com -
-  Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a  -
-                              rigged demo.                          -