F16--Something went wrong in Gnome...

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Nov 10 05:16:47 UTC 2011

Niels Weber:
>> I did a
>> touch /.autorelabel
>> and rebooted.
>> I think it said something about rebuilding the targeted setup and it
>> took quite some time.

Antonio M:
> I would disable (not permissive) Selinux, boot, then enable again and
> reboot again, in order to have labeling at boot-time.
> Just a shot in the dark (but it is what I did)

Why??

Touching the /.autorelabel file will force a relable on a reboot.
Nothing else is required to make it happen.  There's no need to go
through your additional shenanigans to do the same thing.

And doing a relabel twice is hardly likely to produce a different
result.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686