limitations of fedorapeople.org

Kalpa Pathum Welivitigoda callkalpa at fedoraproject.org
Thu Nov 10 06:19:50 UTC 2011

Hi,

I want to download F16 and currently my internet connection doesn't
allow to download large files. The maximum allowable size is 50MB a
file. I do have my space on fedorapeople.org. Is it allowed to
download F16 DVD iso to my space on fedorapeople.org, split into 50MB
files using tar and download them, so that I can create the iso
locally and delete the files on fedorapeople.org?

I want to know whether this is allowed and whether there are any
online services that I can use to get the job done. That is to split
the iso file into 50MB files and download them.

--
Best Regards,

Kalpa Pathum Welivitigoda
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Callkalpa