Cups glitch: F16 / preupgrade

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 00:00:35 UTC 2011

On 11/10/2011 04:38 PM, Steven Stern wrote:
> Cups was enabled on my F15 system. Following a preupgrade driven upgrade
> to F16, the cups service was not enabled.
>
>  systemctl enable cups.service
>
> seems to have cups happily running again.

I keep forgetting to create a bug. That systemctl command may start it,
but it won't restart on reboot. At least that is my experience. I just
haven't had time to file the bug.

--
"In protocol design, perfection has been reached not when there is
nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." --