KDE Notes can't be deleted

Jonathan Ryshpan jonrysh at pacbell.net
Fri Nov 11 01:33:08 UTC 2011

I have a number of tiny KDE Notes "yellow boxes" at the bottom of my
screen, just above the panel, also a couple Konqueror icons.  I can't
figure out how to delete any of them.  Right clicking on them brings up
a menu with a number of options, including "Delete", but it's greyed
out.

Also I have a "Notes" icon in the panel, which also can't be removed.
This icon seems to have poisoned some of the other panel functions, in
particular in the System Tray Kalarm, Clipper, and the Info icon are now
nonfunctional and produce the same (useless) menu when right clicked.
Or maybe it's just coincidence.

Any ideas? jon