More stuff doesn't work at boot.

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 19:30:16 UTC 2011

I've been configuring my f16 partition to make it my primary
system, and I now have the following set of lines in my
/etc/rc.d/rc.local script in order to get things to actually
work correctly after a reboot:

/bin/bash -c 'sleep 5 ; service stunnel restart' > /dev/null 2>&1 < /dev/null &
/bin/bash -c 'sleep 7 ; service postfix restart' > /dev/null 2>&1 < /dev/null &
/bin/bash -c 'sleep 9 ; service httpd restart' > /dev/null 2>&1 < /dev/null &

I sure look forward to the day systemd can actually figure out
when the network is functional :-).