More stuff doesn't work at boot.

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 01:43:05 UTC 2011

On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 18:10:46 -0700
T.C. Hollingsworth wrote:

> That's very strange.  /etc/init.d/network shouldn't exit until the
> link is up.  Have you filed a bug?

Actually, I think I have just figured out that the alternatives
program doesn't include anything to switch the sendmail service
to the postfix service at boot time, so that may be my real problem
with postfix. I used alternatives to switch the mail agent to
postfix, but I didn't disable sendmail and enable postfix services.

I'll fix that and comment out the postfix entry in rc.local and see
if it helps.

There have been other bug reports already about httpd.