Little Yellow Boxes

Martin Airs martin at airs.me.uk
Sun Nov 13 18:38:56 UTC 2011

On Sunday 13 Nov 2011 09:56:32 Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
> Deleting a note isn't so easy; there's been a fair amount of discussion
> on the web about how to remove widgets, none of it informative.  I would
> have thought that if a note is right clicked, a menu would appear with
> an option to delete the note.  When I right click one of these notes a
> menu does appear with many options for editing the note, but no option
> to delete it.  An ordinary note is larger and has a border at the
> bottom, which when right clicked produces a option to delete it.
>
> Further advice is solicited.
>
> Thanks very much - jon

with widgets unlocked, these notes should have a semi transparent border
appear around them when you hover your mouse over them, and should have the
usual resize, rotate and delete icons in it.

it maybe that they're too small to produce the border, or maybe the border
does show up but too small to display it all correctly, can you resize them at
least??

Martin