Trends - how to save Fedora ?

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 18:50:42 UTC 2011

On 11/14/2011 12:16 AM, inode0 wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 12:32 PM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 11/13/2011 11:57 PM, inode0 wrote:
>>> They are affected by many of the changes. That is why.
>>
>> How is a desktop user affected by new clustering technology?  You aren't
>> making any sense to me now
>
> You really can't think of any changes that were driven by enterprise
> use cases that affect Fedora desktop users?

You specifically asked about new clustering technologies and desktop
users.  I want to know how they are related and why any desktop user
should care about them or be affected by them as you claimed.  I can't
think of the answer and you aren't explaining why you said they are
being affected by the change either.  Did you misspeak?

Rahul