Trends - how to save Fedora ?

Ian Malone ibmalone at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 17:42:25 UTC 2011

On 15 November 2011 15:34, Darryl L. Pierce <dpierce at redhat.com> wrote:
>> > - Drowning in F16 bugs.
>> > - being busy with getting things up again.
>> > - being busy with other tasks.
>>
>> Would have taken less time to write that bug report than the many
>> replies in this thread.
>
> +1 A bugzilla takes a much time and effort as posting an email to
> complain about a missing feature or a bug.

Not to do it properly with reproducibility, searching for related
problems and trying to collect sufficient information to make the bug
worthwhile.

Also my favourite bugs of late have been ones that affect my net
connection. Not that the developers on that haven't been very helpful
(they have), but if *everything* you are using your computer to do is
going slow (and I don't just use my computers to file Fedora bugs as
it turns out) then filing other bugs drops down your priority list a
bit.

Just thought I'd chip into this otherwise really very silly thread.

--
imalone