Apologies for way off Topic but need help

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Tue Nov 15 23:19:58 UTC 2011

Apologies for being a light year OT but I do not know who else to ask.
Way back when car radios were first installed in cars there used to be a
plug in filter that went between the arial connection and the radio
input, it cut the RF static from overhead SEC wires.
Electromagnetic static makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up
and it's irritating.
Do any of the LUV radio experts know where such a device could be
obtained these days or how to eliminate the static otherwise?
Thanks
Roger