Yum update fails after upgrade from F15 to F16 while doing a transaction check

Deron Meranda deron.meranda at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 07:49:41 UTC 2011

I'll try removing the packages you mentioned and report back.

As far as 32-bit, yes, unfortunately. Thank Adobe for that :(  I
needed Acrobat reader because of some PDF file which the open source
alternatives just couldn't handle. But Adobe is infamous for only
delivering 32-bit apps for Linux, when they do at all.  So that
required installing a bunch of 32-bit packages (though I don't
remember what ones it eventually installed).

If I need to I can try blowing away Adobe reader and then uninstall
whatever 32-bit packages I need to.

Thanks
--
Deron Meranda