F15 -> F16, sleep keys don't work

Digimer linux at alteeve.com
Wed Nov 16 16:40:51 UTC 2011

Hi all,

  I upgraded from F15 to F16 (x86_64 on a Thinkpad T400s) and the <Fn> +
<F4> key combo no longer puts my laptop to sleep. When I tried 'acpitool
-s', it fails to sleep the computer are returns;

lework:/home/digimer# acpitool -s
 Function Do_Suspend : could not open file : /proc/acpi/sleep.
 You must have write access to /proc/acpi/sleep to suspend your computer.

The '/proc/acpi/sleep' file does not exist. Now, oddly enough, using
Gnome's "Suspend" menu option *does* work.

Any tips? Thanks. :)

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer at alteeve.com
Freenode handle:     digimer
Papers and Projects: http://alteeve.com
"omg my singularity battery is dead again.
stupid hawking radiation." - epitron