Does Fedora repair itself..? What can't/doesn't Fedora repair in itself..?

Don Quixote de la Manvha quixote at dulcineatech.com
Thu Nov 17 02:47:11 UTC 2011

No but there are lots of ways to prevent damage.  Learn how to work with selinux then always keep it enabled. Don't log in to the desktop as root.  Learn about users, groups and permissions, then configure them properly.

The Mac OS X Disk Utility can repair the permissions on the startup volume.  In principle a similar tool could do that for Linux, but I dint know of one.

Sent from my iPhone