SystemD Resolved

Fedora User fedoradch at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 18:36:04 UTC 2011

After all my kvetching, it turns out that systemd is really pretty easy
to administer. SOME techs have a tendency to write documentation that
is rather esoteric. I think that I likened the 49 man pages for systemd
to Talmudic study.

This could use a graphical application to create the necessary links. I
was lost because of being accustomed to SysV for more than a decade. My
concern is that a new user migrating from windows would be equally
lost. This could also use a SIMPLE guide for end users who would
ordinarily manage just the multi-user and graphical target.wants.