SystemD Resolved

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Fri Nov 18 18:43:31 UTC 2011

On 11/18/2011 10:36 AM, Fedora User wrote:
>   I think that I likened the 49 man pages for systemd
> to Talmudic study.

I wouldn't go quite that far.  I haven't examined those pages, yet,
because I haven't moved from F 14 to F 16, yet.  (I'll probably do my
laptop on Sunday, followed by the desktop if all goes well.)  However,
my suspicion is that they suffer mostly from being written by people who
know the software inside and out and not getting edited by outsiders for
clarity.  To study Talmud, you really need to know how to split hairs
with a microtome.