mozilla-https-everywhere causes Firefox to freeze up regularly

Andre Robatino robatino at fedoraproject.org
Fri Nov 18 22:49:30 UTC 2011

Andre Robatino <robatino <at> fedoraproject.org> writes:

> This time, even after uninstalling and restarting Firefox, I'm still seeing
> freezeups. I hope it's not permanent.

The above should read "after uninstalling mozilla-https-everywhere and
restarting Firefox".

I noticed that even after doing this, under Tools/Add-ons/Extensions, HTTPS
Everywhere was listed. I clicked "Disable", and don't remember if I restarted
Firefox, but when I checked again, the extension was not listed anymore. The
browser seems stable again.