F16: second monitor is not detected.

Steven F. LeBrun steven at lebruns.com
Sat Nov 19 12:36:45 UTC 2011

On 11/18/2011 01:46 AM, Chris Bredesen wrote:
> On 11/17/2011 07:23 PM, Steven F. LeBrun wrote:
>
>> What is the keyboard shortcut to toggle mirrored mode?  I was not aware
>> that there was one.
> It is vendor-dependent.  My Lenovo is Fn+F7.  There's usually some hint
> on the F keys as to which one does what in "function" mode.  Look for
> this kind of thing:
>
> http://www.lincoln.edu/imc/crt_lcd_key.jpg
>
> It will *probably* work under Fedora.  I have noticed that it works at
> the login screen and when logged in but not at the screen unlock screen.
>
> YMMV...
>
> -Cb
Thanks.  I found the key that I thought should be it before sending my
last reply.  Unfortunately that key did not do anything.  I was hoping
that there might have been a Fedora key sequence.

   Steven F. LeBrun

Quote: /"Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if
you just sit there." /
      -- Will Rogers