Bullies get into FireFox, and make a mess in F-14, way too easily, forcing me to DBAN the hd & reinstall...

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sun Nov 20 22:20:16 UTC 2011

On 11/20/2011 02:11 PM, Linda McLeod wrote:
> The bullies who have been targeting my PC with computer problems have
> got into FireFox yet again, changing things..

I too run FireFox on Fedora 14.  I've done nothing exceptional to harden
my system, but I've also done nothing, such as turn off SELinux to
weaken the built in security.  I've not had the slightest problem of the
type you describe with FireFox on either my desktop or my laptop.  Why
do you think people are targeting you, specifically, and that it's not a
local issue with your installation?