Anyone Else Having Problems with Firefox??

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 23 03:18:59 UTC 2011

On 11/23/2011 03:12 AM, Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 11/23/2011 10:44 AM, Fedora User wrote:
>> Shouldn't be sarcastic.
>
> I am sure "g" wasn't being sarcastic.  If you go back in the archives it
> is a common occurrence that not enough details are give an the next post
> after the OP's is "what version of X are you using".  So, he was just
> noting your attention to detail.
>
> FWIW, you can believe me since I don't even like the guy....his
> signature is too long.  :-) :-)

lshif.

as i have mentioned many times in past and i am sure there will be more
times in future, my sig has helped many new linux users and has brought
many from 'dark side'. 8-P

take care. have a good one, ed.

--

peace out.

tc.hago,

.

*please reply "plain text" only. "html text" are deleted*

****
**
**
**