Can't install nvidia drivers on Laptop

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Wed Nov 23 03:37:37 UTC 2011

On 11/22/2011 06:32 PM, Lawrence Graves wrote:
> I have a Dell 9400 Inspiron with a FX2500m video card and I can not
> install nvidia drivers on my laptop.
> I get this error results: iwl4965 0000:0c:00.0: Aggregation not enabled
> for tid 0 because load = 1
> How do I go about fixing this firmware problem? Thanking you in advance.

You didn't say how you were trying to install them, but I'm going to
guess that you're using the binary blob from nVidia.  Go here, and
follow the instructions for your version of Fedora:
http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?t=204752 and you won't have
to remember to reinstall them every time there's a new kernel.