Fedora - time to blink

Ian Malone ibmalone at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 11:08:16 UTC 2011

On 23 November 2011 09:57, JB <jb.1234abcd at gmail.com> wrote:
> After RH and Fedora statistics, some more results:
>
> http://www.dedoimedo.com/computers/fedora-16.html
>
> The purpose of a distro project is to deliver a product (not to maintain a test
> system OS), with implied quality, and for a user.
>
> It is time to blink.

Aside from a bit of theme bashing basically another critique of Gnome
3. I think F16 has actually improved on F15 in terms of responsiveness
and what works in it. If someone doesn't like the wallpaper they can
change it. The rest... export restrictions, well surprisingly US based
organisations have to comply with US laws, even if you use the GPL it
still has to sit within that. Hebron as a time zone, no idea why
Fedora has it, nor why the author takes particular exception to it,
don't care.

--
imalone