Fedora - time to blink

David dgboles at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 19:36:12 UTC 2011

On 11/23/2011 2:19 PM, JB wrote:
> David <dgboles <at> gmail.com> writes:

>>> Who ? Me ?
>>
>> Yeah. You. I see you on various lists thorough out The Internet. And you
>> do the same Trolling thing there as here.
>>

> You must have confused me with some body else, or some impersonator :-)
> I do not participate in any other Internet discussions except Fedora lists ...

>> I offended him? Really? I offered him a simple solution to his problem
>> and he insulted me. And I left the thread with a pleasant goodbye.
>>
>> Same here for you. Have a great evening. And enjoy your Trolling.
>>

> Take it easy fella ... :-)
> JB

Really? Then there is someone using your sig ( JB )  then. Next time I
see one I will take the time to look at the email address. Interested in
knowing who that might be? I would request your permission, just once to
'forward' it to you as a personnel email. One time. Your choice.

For the moment... peace? I am sorry if I took you for someone else.
--

  David