Update of rpmfusion-* on F16-x86_64 is confusing or lost.

Lucélio Gomes de Freitas aa.lucelio at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 19:43:19 UTC 2011

Thank you for your atention,

Em 23-11-2011 15:54, T.C. Hollingsworth escreveu:
> 2011/11/23 Lucélio Gomes de Freitas <aa.lucelio at gmail.com>:
>> Hi friends,
>>
>> Ref: Linux Fedora 3.1.1-2.fc16.x86_64 (installed and working aparentely
>>  100%)
>>
>> Verifying new atualizations on KDE environment(F16-x86_64),
>> I got a window asking to update:
>>
>> 1st> rpmfusion-free-release - RPM Fusion(free) Repository Configuration
>>   16-1.2
>>
>> 2nd> rpmfusion-nonfree-release - RPM Fusion(nonfree) Repository
>> Configuration    16-1.1
>>
>> I clicked "apply". The task started and suddenly after showing the
>> signing window of rpmfusion-free, appeared asking: "Do you trust the
>> source of the packages? Replying "yes" the task get to a
>> sleeping/hibernating position and only stops when I cancell it.
>>
>> I did all(f16-x86_64) installation from scratch.
>> I found the sign, on the specifyed
>> URL(/etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-rpmfusion-free-fedora-16-x86_64).
>> I can't get free from these two atualizations.
> Let's try to verify whether the RPMFusion repository is properly
> enabled.  Open Konsole and run the following command:
>
> sudo yum repolist
>
> That will print a list of all repositories enabled on your system.
> "rpmfusion-free", "rpmfusion-free-updates", "rpmfusion-nonfree", and
> "rpmfusion-nonfree-updates" should be listed there.
>
> If they aren't listed, try reinstalling  the release packages directly
> from the command line:

They were already there, before the "yum localinstall --nogpgcheck":
[Lucelio at MAQ01 ~]$ sudo yum repolist
Plugins carregados: langpacks, presto, refresh-packagekit
id do repo                             nome do
repo                                              status
fedora                                 Fedora 16 -
x86_64                                        25.098
rpmfusion-free                         RPM Fusion for Fedora 16 -
Free                              428
rpmfusion-free-updates                 RPM Fusion for Fedora 16 - Free -
Updates                     22
rpmfusion-nonfree                      RPM Fusion for Fedora 16 -
Nonfree                           171
rpmfusion-nonfree-updates              RPM Fusion for Fedora 16 -
Nonfree - Updates                  26
updates                                Fedora 16 - x86_64 -
Updates                               2.529
repolist: 28.274
[Lucelio at MAQ01 ~]$
OK.   Even though, is it necessary to do it again?

--
Lucélio Gomes de Freitas
ETFCSF-> U.G.F.-> P.U.C.(RJ)
Email: aa.lucelio at gmail.com